
I'm still trying to catch up on all the orders!! Life happens...and we've had a lot going on here lately. If I

'm home...I'm sewing. Thank you to my sweet niece, who is also a twin

s Mom, who, for a few extra bucks, agreed to come clean my house for me so it doesn't fall apart while I try to get all these done. If you are waiting on a bag from me...my goal is to have it in your hands before October 10th. Thanks for your patience. H

ere's a few I got done in the last few days. Some custom CUSTOM orders and one is a birthday gift my girls gave to one of their friends. I sewed her name on the strap - :>) Have a great week

all!
1 comment:
They all look great! I love the name sewed into the strap, very cool!
Great work, as usual!!!!
Post a Comment