
Such a peaceful scene, isn't it? This is the wallpaper I have on my desktop at work. Speaking of work, the newest addition came with me to work today and I just had to share with everyone - how cool is that?! She's hanging out, talking to me right now and I should be working so this will be short but I had to share...
I think this is a fantastic idea - babies at work. Everyone in my office just smiles when they walk by my office - one bonus. Two, she's super happy because I'm right here to take care of her as soon as she needs anything instead of some stranger she doesn't know. And three, what a money saver! No daycare costs. Moms unite! Check out this link and encourage your employer to allow babies at work. http://www.parentingatwork.org/
Gotta run...an explosion in her pants just went off!
1 comment:
Hi, I am the president of the Parenting in the Workplace Institute (the organization you linked to in this blog). I would love to add your company to our listing of baby-friendly organizations, if you would be willing to allow us to (the listing is at http://www.babiesatwork.org). If you wish to, please feel free to contact me anytime at carla@babiesatwork.org or (801) 897-8702.
Thanks!
Carla Moquin
Parenting in the Workplace Institute
Post a Comment