
Two Peas in a Pod Homegrown Designs is blogging! Yea!!
I have been thinking about creating a blog for
I hosted a home party last night and had a great time with other women who were fantastically excited about fabric like me! One of them introduced me to a new website http://tonicliving.com. Super cool fabrics here!
I created this bag for Jan Kish of La Petite Fleur in Worthington, Ohio. Jan has been featured, I think, on every major television morning show and in tons of books - she makes the most amazing cakes and cupcakes! She made these fantastic cupcakes for my daughters baptism last week.

I have a busy week ahead of me - I'll be starting to fill those orders from the party last night. Can't wait to start on the baby quilt that was ordered. I'll post a photo of it here when it's done! Loads of color - yummy!
1 comment:
I love that you are in the blogosphere!!!!
Welcome! I can't wait to see your designs and projects develope!
You do amazing work!!!
Oh and those cupcakes look so good!
Post a Comment