


I've been working on some new designs. These are some of my design samples - not sure if these will be the final designs yet or not...I took some samples up to the Coffeehouse, we'll see how long they last up there. Usually, if it's a hot design, I'll sell out in a week or two. If it's just ho-hum, it may sit awhile.
Chloe is a low and long bag with a flap closure. No pockets and a short strap - cute and fun. This one was made with this asian flair material - I love these prints.
Madison is this bag with a round shape, a little gather in the center, magnetic snap closure. Not sure if this is the final design. While making this one - another design just happened in the process - "Bella" - I'll be working on that one maybe later this week.
And of course, by request of my friend Joan, it's "Joan's Lunch out with the ladies" wristlet. It's got a zipper closure and a lobster claw hook so you can undo the strap and for Joan, hang it on your golf bag or wherever. Or just throw some cash and ID in it and you're set for a quick bag for going out. So far, these seem to be pretty popular.
I have another accessory piece I'm designing - a snap closure bifold wallet with slip pockets to hold cash or credit card and a key ring on the outside. This might turn out to be the "duck-bill-fold" to coordinate with the "platter-purse". Lori, one of my customers suggested that name - just trying to figure out what the the "bill-fold" will be exactly.
But right now, I'm thinking that tomorrow I have the day off. No sewing - nothing from my "office job" either. The girls and I are going to go shopping at our big outdoor air market and create some pottery at Color Your World. I'm going to put the babies feet prints on a plate. And, as a surprise to the girls, I have a special coupon for them they can use at Build A Bear Workshop to buy some accessories. They'll flip! We're going to pack a lunch and run through the fountains there too. School starts in two weeks so we're trying to jam pack some last minute fun in before the daily grind of schedules and homework and gymnastics and more begin.
1 comment:
Love the new designs! Now I don't know what I'm going to get at my party! The options are seriously endless and I love it!
Post a Comment