Saturday, August 30, 2008

Order Up! Ding! Ding!



Take a close look...anything look familiar to you? I spent the better part of yesterday sewing. I wanted to try to get half way through the orders from last weeks party so I would have free time over the holiday weekend with my girls. I got 7 orders completed. Whew! And out they went in the mail today so if one of these bags is yours, it should be to your house by Tuesday according to the post office. Just a mere 9-10 more bags to go plus accessory bags...and I have another party this Sunday. My machine will be hot this week when the girls are back to school!

With our holiday time today, we went to the pool. Today was the last day it was open for the season. My neck is sunburnt and my feet hurt (I don't know why my feet hurt from being at the pool but, they do). We spent almost 6 hours there. The baby just hung out and napped or cooed at watching her big sisters jump off the diving boards. They had a blast. Needless to say, they were asleep tonight about 2 minutes after their heads hit the pillow. I'll be following soon...

My husband just said that we had so much mail in the box today it was popping out the back side. A few more yards of fabric, some oh, oh so cute, retro betty boop looking type of buttons. (I'll use one later and post a photo), and some key fobs hardware (ohh, new product - key fobs!). I also got some cool new Heather Bailey fabric the other day when I was testing out that super expensive sewing machine. I'm going to make my little one a teething bib and applique her initial on the front.

Tomorrow, I promised the girls we'd make some pajama pants with some flannel they picked out. Last night, they made some pocket tissue covers. Cute! Expect to see those as a giveaway at future parties! We'll be headed to our festival up in town this weekend and to the parade. We have such great hometown parades - I love going!

No comments: